All designs created by Betsy Tuma, Just-Betsy.com and TumaSoft, LLC are subject to copyright within the United States and throughout the world. All rights are reserved by Betsy Tuma, Just-Betsy.com and TumaSoft, LLC except as outlined in this document.
By downloading any designs created by Betsy Tuma, Just-Betsy.com and TumaSoft, LLC, you are subject to the terms of this license agreement.
If your intended usage is not covered in this agreement or you have any additional questions, contact email@example.com
Betsy Tuma, Just-Betsy.com & TumaSoft, LLC shall not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of these materials in any way.
- Use these paper packs, kits and elements in part or in whole in your layouts.
- Recolor, cut apart, recombine elements as you see fit. These are considered derivative works and are still protected by copyright.
- Create works that will be submitted for publication either online, digitally or in print. Proper written credit must be given to the designer, including any graphic you have altered in any way.
- Create scrapbook layouts for friends and family which you are paid for as long as (a) the client only receives final, flattened versions of the product (i.e. no psd files, no individual papers/elements files, etc) or final prints and (b) no more than a total of 25 copies are printed.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Redistribute these images after altering and call them your own.
- Under any circumstances use these graphics to sell as your own.
- Use the digital papers, elements, templates or brushes to create other digital products for sale
- Use these graphics to create products at print on demand sites like CafePress.com, Zazzle.com, etc.
- If you are a professional designer or photographer and wish to create custom cards, layouts, invites, promotional mailers, etc. for your clients you must obtain a limited use commercial license.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about how you can or can not use these images. It is always better (and way less expensive) to ask permission rather than beg for forgiveness.